June 9, 2009

Vibram Five Fingers


Shop Now! We have just received a huge shipment in many models, colors and sizes.

The typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 muscles and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised.


That’s why we recommend wearing FiveFingers for exercise, play, and for fun. Stimulating the muscles in your feet and lower legs will not only make you stronger and healthier, it improves your balance, agility and proprioception.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pair and love them. They are extremely comfortable and when I have to get out of my Yak in the marsh, They do not come off in the mud !!!

Anonymous said...

I've seen some people wear this
pieece of footwear. Thanks for
readin this message. I hopeto
own a pair soon.

From: New Iberia,Louisiana

af_juicy said...

When I first seen these Five Fingers I had to have a pair. I must say that I am impressed. Great all around footwear

Doug said...

Yeah, they look silly. Put on a pair and it doesn't matter. I recently bought the KSO's and am impressed every time I wear them. They're more comfortable than I could have imagined and help my balance tremendously. I've used them for cardio/kempo workouts, yoga and running. Great stuff.